Response to Marjorie

      As I was looking at other people's blogs, I came across Marjorie's post about mass communication. She highlighted the fact about how nerve wracking it can be to publish your own mass communication. I never thought about what the creator would be feeling after (s)he had been working on his/her project for so long and wondering how the public would respond to it. I know when I finished my first blog post, it was hard for me to publish it because I was afraid of what people would think of it. And a blog post that will most likely only be seen by a few amount of people, has no comparison to someone publishing a book or a movie to the whole world. In her post, Marjorie says that this could be a step in the mass communication process called "Taking the Blow" and I think that it's such a good way to think about how the creator would be feeling.

Link to Marjorie's post: http://marjoriesfirstblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/response-to-mass-comm-process.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been There, Read That

Response to John

Explanation Yardstick at its Finest